Tuesday 12 June 2012

My Inverness Insider Tip

http://castlegallery.co.uk/#
The Castle Gallery in the Castle Street. Where now is a mixed Summer exhibition. I'd love to see it when I'm back :-).

Crazy times right now. not much time left to leave the "mainland". The Island is crying for me every day. Especially today it was crying so loud that I heard a scream outside in front of my window. Okay, I'm just joking. But It's also a little bit true. someone screamed. And also cried. And was still in love in the future.

I've never written a love letter to a person. Well, once I wrote a love poem to a boyfriend. But the things I wrote about the cities I love were the most upright words I've ever written. I mean in things concerning love. Oh wait, that's not true. I've written so often about love to men. Love poems. Texts about them. But they all ment nothing comparing to the feelings I have for one special person now. I think, he could be the one. That's why I don't write stupid things about him. Not something like: Oh, he's so gorgeous. I think he loves me, too. and I wanna have kids with him one days and live together with him and our kids in our cute little house in the middle of nowhere. Huh? I don't know, why I'm writing this. It's so strange to see what poeple can be like when they are scred, cowards, liars. That makes me angry. and I don't like to get angry. I'm the piece in perosn. Or atleast I try to be, beacuse it's not easy to live in such a deestroyed family and not freaking out. sometimes I wonder: How am I doing this? I don't know. It just happens. You grow with the challenges life has for you. And family affairs are always private. Should they be so? In my family the poeple lie a lot. I hate that. I think that's why I'm very honest and say things very directly to persons I like. Or not like.

Well, I have no more words for them.

Goodbye.

Zandra

No comments:

Post a Comment