Monday 4 June 2012

Woosh!

Time rushes on. The days come and go so quickly. Much more than I've expected. So fast. And that's good. I started to sell one of my many things I wanna sell before I leave. A canvas print with a photo of sake barrels. I hope somebody will answer my advert and buy it.

I didn't plan my farewell party yet. I tried to. But there were always more important things on my mind. But now I think time has come to plan it. Just a few weeks left. So cool! So exciting :-)!

Well, don't have much left to say now. Just one thing: John Freeman is so cuute! I like his voice, the way he talks and his sweet nose.  I like him on 'Sherlock'. I know, this has nothing to do with traveling. For me it has more to do with studying. I mean when I watched Shelock or many other films which are originally in English. And this is so much fun to watch and to listen, to learn from the native speakers. Much more exciting than to read  boring school books.

Well, even I can understand and speak very much in this cool language, I was thinking about doing an English course in Inverness. I'm a language freak, so probably I'll do it to become a nearly perfect English knowing and speaking person. I know, I 'll never be as good as the native speakers. And maybe you will always notice that I'm not a native Scottish person when you hear me talking. But that's part of living in a country you were not born in.

Maybe there's a bit more left to say than just one thing: I thought about becoming a Scotswoman. That would be awesome, because I want to stay in this country forever. Anyway I'd keep my German nationality, too. It's a part of me. And will always be :-).  A Northern German woman who came to rough and romantically Scotland with its very proud, nice and warm poeple.

So see u soon, Scotty and your stunning inhabitants, too!

Kisses from Germany, Sandra.




No comments:

Post a Comment