Saturday 21 January 2012

Trvaelling...

Well, now that I'm back home, which makes me really happy, I'm making some plans for life.I was asking me questions in the last few days like: Where do I want to work/ live? What do I want in Kiel or in Edinburgh/ ...? Just, what are my plans for the near future? Well, I decided to stay in Kiel. Maybe forever. Just travelling to other countries, not living there. I found out that I were just trying to eccape from things in Kiel by thinking of moving away to another country/ other countries. So I decided to stay here and solve these problems. And don't run away from pain, because u can't run away from pain. It will always follow u, no matter where u r. And I wanna be happy here :-).


So. But I will travel again in the end of March, beginning of April. Back to Scotland and to my lovely Ireland :-)! And maybe I'll travel to Berlin next weekend. It depends on someone else I actually wanted to meet there. I'll see. And hope the fuckin best ;-)!

Cheers, Sandra :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment