Sunday 18 March 2012

Students

Heute habe ich meine Packliste geschrieben, um zu checken, ob alles in meinen Mini-Rucksack passt, oder ob ich noch nen koffer kaufen muss. Muss ich nachher nochmal sehen... .

Nur noch 12 Tage. Very strange feeling, because I didn't plan so much this time. Just a few places I wanna visit. Okay, actually I planned a lot. But this time it's different, because for the very first time I'm going to meet my friend again I left in Inverness. Well, we are writing us a lot. But seeing is so different from writng. I'm very exciting to see him again! :-). Hopefully he will fetch me from the bus station. I asked him to do so. 10 days. Just 10 days. That's not much to visit this awesome country and its stunning poeple!

Danach ist vielleicht erstmal für ein paar Tage Paris dran. Und im Sommer Indien. Mit wem auch immer? Mal sehen. Vielleicht reis ich dann zu Hogmanay wieder nach Schottland. Oder mal nach Dublin wieder, wo ich ja schon so lange wieder hin wollte. Will see.

Und jetzt? Begebe ich mich auf eine ganz andere Art Reise. Eine kulinarische. Reinhaun ;-)!

Bis dann, Sandra.


No comments:

Post a Comment