Tuesday 24 April 2012

More Stories

Well, as I wrote u in my last post. There's still so much to tell 'bout my last trip to Inverness. For the first time of my live I was hitch-hiking. I did it with Jess to Drumnadrochit. That has been so much fun! We were pretty lucky on this one day, because the sun was shining all day which is quite rarely in Scotland's Highlands. But actually I don't want to wrie about my last trip anymore. You will read more of it in the further future. I'm such exhausted now. I was walking today for almost one fucking hour, because I wanted to save the fucking bus money. And it was fun. But now I'm pretty done. Didn't get enough sleep last night, because my fuckin mobile was waking me up pretty early. Its battery was dying. So it made a loud sound. Bad battery. Next time I'll charge it earlier! I'm so glad I don't have to work so much tomorrow. Only five hours. Or four, because tomorrow there's a training at my company. So, less work :-).

You know, I love writing so much that I'm still writing though I'm not that fit anymore. It's not just the lack of sleep. There's this man I try to forget. That's so hard! Even bastards are hard to forget. Why? Ask god? Ask live. It's wise.



Different topic: I really would like to visit Paris again. It's such a magical city! So wow! So huge! Maybe I'll make enough money before I go to Scotland. So I'll see it again this year! It has been THE highlight of my second last trip to the British island! So stunning and different from any city I've ever been in before! Wow. Here's my favorite pic I took on my day in Paris:



No comments:

Post a Comment