Monday 28 May 2012

Soon I'll start

to sell my stuff I don't need @ home. To already say goodbye to some folks I 'll miss? Maybe a little bit :-(. And to her and to him. And I have to organize so much stuff. That's not cool. But neccesary. To calculate my expenses. To learn more  English. There are so many words I want to learn. Was bedeutet "Sich frisch machen?", for example. To get ready, maybe? Not really.

It's so exciting to go abroad! But also relaxed on the ther side, becuase I already know a bit, what awaits me. I took this step before. And know I'm to tired for writing. it's exhausting. Also with him, this f*****! I wished I had never kissed him. It hurts so much.... . And now he's gone and I 'll never see  him again :-((. What a pity. And it's also a pity that I'm so impatient. I can't await it to get over him.... . It's such annoying! I hate to get hurt. Who doesn't? But it helps to write. Always. And to listen again to my heart and sing and go out and relax in the sun. like two days before. That was so nice. Just sitting and relaxing at a river in a park. I wished it had been the River Ness :-).  Well, time rushes by, but unfortunately not fast enough for me. I hate waiting. well, there's still much to do, as I said. But I haveto wait. So.

I could paint the wall white again. and fill the little holes I made into it to bulit up a shelf. That didn't teally hold quite lomg :-) Well, I gues I#m not avery talented craftswoman. And I can't write anymore. I'm tired of correcting my writing mistakes.

So good night and sweet dreams :-).

Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment